Make a Gift Aid declaration

If you are a UK taxpayer, you can make your donations worth 25% more – at absolutely no cost to you – by completing and submitting the form below.

Gift Aid allows Refuge to reclaim tax you have already paid on your donations and for every £1 you donate, we could claim back another 25p from the Government.


Your Name (required)

Your address (required)

Address line 1

Address line 2

Address line 3



Date of birth(required)

From time to time, we would like to send you updates about the life-saving and life-changing work with women and children you are helping to support and information about other ways you can get involved. We will NEVER share or sell your data.
I would like to receive updates from Refuge by post

I would like to receive updates from Refuge by email

I would like to receive updates from Refuge by phone

I have donated to Refuge previously - please use my existing communication preferences

I would not like to receive updates from Refuge


Email address

Phone number

By submitting this form, you agree to the following declaration:

I would like to Gift Aid any donations I make to Refuge from today and during the four years prior to this date. I am a UK tax payer and understand if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Gift Aid is reclaimed by Refuge from the tax you pay for the current year. Your home address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer. Please notify Refuge if you would like to cancel this declaration, change your name or address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.




Please note: 

  • You can cancel this declaration at any time
  • If your circumstances change and you no longer pay enough to cover the amount claimed by Refuge, you can cancel your declaration in writing, by email or by phone. Click here to contact the fundraising team
  • Please notify Refuge if you change your name or address
  • If you pay income tax at the higher rate, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your self assessment tax return if you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you

Thank you for helping save lives.