Refuge is enormously grateful to The Body Shop, who sponsored Refuge’s original website
Get Help Now and Questions section Copyright © Sandra Horley, writer of Power and Control: Why Charming Men Can Make Dangerous Lovers, published by Vermillion Press.
All remainder pages © Refuge.
Most images within the Refuge website are copyright to © Julian Nieman.
Special thanks also to:
- Dr Peter Jaffe, PhD, Founding Director, Special advisor on violence prevention and long term Refuge supporter
- Sarah Fazzio, for contributing copy to the Refuge website
- Rankin, internationally renowned celebrity photographer for his continued support
- Deborah and David Sinclair, Toronto, Ontario, 1985: Understanding wife assault: a training manual for counsellors and advocates
- Nick Darke for his long term brand and design consultancy
Website designed and developed by Code Computer Love Ltd.
Power and Control – Why charming men can make dangerous lovers. Vermilion 2000. Sandra Horley, chief executive of Refuge, 7.99. Available online here or by calling The Book Post on 01624 677237.
Contact the 24-hour National Domestic Violence Freephone Helpline on
0808 2000 247